Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 9-10 & so on; Thing #22 Overdrive Digital Media

I love to listen to books on tape. In fact I spend most of my work and drive time listening to book on CD. Only because the news is boring and I don't always like to just listen to one type of music. As for work I work in the basement and so the radio doesn't work down here, so books on CD or tape are a great way to pass the bordem while working. In the past I have tried downloading books from Overdrive and it was confusing. This time again the directions once I decided on a title was difficult to determined what to do next. So at the moment I have 2 titles on hold and will see what happens. I like that you can download the books on to disc or other devices so that its moveable. I would use this system again in the future.

No comments: