Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 4: Thing #9 Merlin & :-)

After having to set up a blog news feed I wasn't sure if I wanted to attempt anything more. But I decided to continue this techno adventure . In this part we are asked to explore Merlin - Maryland's Essential Resource for Library Information Networks. Which I found to be very interesting. I explored the several site and visited Library News Blogs. Blog Junctions hosts several states of blogs where I visited Maine's blog and saw a link for:

http://webjunctionworks.org/me/blog/index.php/2007/07/27/you-may-not-believe-this-video-on-change-in-the-world/ about a video on "Changes in the World" that took to "youtube". Made me realize how advanced or not advanced some countries are in technology.

I also visited "Stephen's Lighthouse" Blog and read how the computer smiley :-) got started and celebrating it's 25th year in existance Sept. 19, 1982.

http://stephenslighthouse.sirsidynix.com/archives/2007/09/heres_who_to_bl.html Thought this was cute and interesting.

No comments: